Review of Medical Microbiology, 1e
- Makes an excellent study tool for the microbiology portion of the USMLE Step 1 exam.
- Presents questions in the USMLE style to familiarize readers with the exam format.
- Includes correct answers for every questions, plus rationales that explain why those answers are correct.
- Features page references to the main text for each answer, making more information easy to find.
- Integrates 70 color illustrations that demonstrate complex concepts and the appearance of disease.
- Considers etiology, epidemiology, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and control for a broad range of pathogens.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 176 pages
- Patrick R. Murray PhD(Author) Ken S. Rosenthal PhD(Author)
- Mosby (2 Aug. 2005)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|